Last Chance for Flexi Training on the Queen Mary!
Folks this is the very last chance to sign up for FlexiSIGN & Print training on the Queen Mary. We do have a few seats, but they will go first come first serve. Give yourself the gift of knowledge and become a Flexi expert! All graduates will become eligible for membership in the Flexi Graduates Facebook page where we continue to educate and give lots of free stuff for the sign and print shop!
WHile we are not associated with the NBM Sign show that weekend, it IS a great opportunity to attend a sign show AND get some FlexiSIGN training! So make it a weekend for you or your staff! Just use the link below to get in!
Signup here: http://www.learnflexi.com/queenmary
P.S. Our sponsors, Denco Sales, GraphixDirect & MUTOH are all offering a $50 discount. Just use one of these codes when you sign up: DENCO25, GD50 or MUTOH50!
- Understand how to use smart objects when designing and why.
- See how to layout text for greater message impact.
- Vectorize low resolution artwork and then enlarge to any size you need.
- Match your monitor colors to your print.
- See how we convert a 5×7 100ppi image to a 10 FT clear image for printing.
- Find out how to add contour cut lines with ease.
- Learn how to print from ANY software right to Production Manager.
- Find out more about how to use the cloud features of Flexi.
- Understand how to handle import and export issues.
- Setup Flexi so you can print right from Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel and more.
- Add grommet hole makers, fold lines and bleeds to your banners.
- Send your work to a customer for comments or approval using the Artwork Approval tool.
- Nest contour cut jobs.
- When to use Production Manager rather than Flexi.
- Add effective Adobe PS Plugins into Flexi.
- See how to create beveled letters and other effects with Flexi.
This is a no nonsense seminar built around using Flexi in your shop! Great for any version of Flexi but also wonderful for designers who use Adobe Products or other design software!